Invoicing is an easy-to-use tool to accept payments if you does not have a website. To issue an invoice you should take the following steps:
- Login and go to this section “Invoices”.
- Click on the ‘Create a New Account’ button or select any current template using the ‘Select a Template’ button. (To find out what templates are, please, go to Templates).
- Select payment methods.
- Enter an email of your client for whom you want to generate the invoice.
- Enter the company name, amount and currency.
- Configure your fees for the buyer.
- Click on the ‘Generate an Invoice’ button.
- Copy the link to the payment and send it to your client or click on the ‘Send’ button to email the link to your client.
- If you are going to issue this invoice again, we recommend to save it to templates.