- If you receive a chargeback, first contact your customer to determine what was the reason for the chargeback.
- If a chargeback isn’t a fraudulent request and it’s possible to cancel a transaction, you can make a refund voluntarily. Please, contact our
customer support team to proceed with this procedure.
- If you don’t agree that the chargeback is valid, you can help us dispute it by providing information about the transaction:
- Product/service name;
- Delivery status;
- Customer registration data (name, e-mail, phone number, residential/delivery address, date of birth and any other mentioned information);
- Date of registration and order history report for the past 6-12 months;
- Documents proving services provision/goods delivery (receipts, invoices, print screens etc.);
- Additional information that might be helpful in disputing the transaction (customer correspondence, сopy of documents, etc.)
Please, send all required information to our